Are you suffering from an unanticipated financial hardship that has caused you to get behind on your taxes? Has anxiety and feelings of humiliation and overwhelm begun to devour your life?? Even for the strong hearted and direct individuals the IRS can be paralyzing.? The IRS is intimidating and unforgiving.? Living in Phoenix in the dry climate and the natural beauty, will not guard you from the reach of the IRS.? At Tax Relief Systems, LLC, we recognize how isolating and challenging a tax problem can be.
Do not procrastinate, unaddressed debt and tax trouble can cause increased stress, sleepless nights and keep a person and family rooted in debt for years.? The penalties and interest rates levied by the IRS could cause the debt to skyrocket and eventually become almost unsurmountable. Tax Relief Systems offers Phoenix residents services designed to help put their life of debt behind them and point them toward the path of tax relief!? Remember there is only one shot at tax relief and it has to be done right the first time.
Some of our services include:
- IRS Levies ? This method of collection results in the seizure of property to satisfy tax debt. In this case they hold the property until you pay the debt.
- Back Taxes Owed ? This is a very common IRS issue and is the result of not paying taxes due on time. If delinquent payment is continued, the fines and penalties can make repayment tough. It is recommended to seek help immediately to remedy this problem as soon as possible.
- IRS Liens ? A lien is a collection method by which the government can place a legal claim against your property due to failure to pay off a tax debt.
- Payment Plan ? Also known as installment agreements, payment plans allow the taxpayer to pay the tax debt over time in equal payments. This is negotiated with the help of our team.
- IRS Seizures ? Outstanding tax debt or tax dollars owed, the IRS can seize your property and sell it. Often, this method will leave the taxpayer without a dime.
- IRS Wage Garnishment ? The IRS can garnish (take money from) your paycheck.
- Payroll Tax Problems
- Late Tax Return Filing
- Non-Filed Tax Returns
- Offer in Compromise ? This is an alternative method for settling a tax debt. The compromise can allow you to settle your tax debt for less than the full amount that was originally owed.
- Innocent Spouse Relief ? This type of relief is intended to provide financial help when one spouse has been shown to be the victim of financial fraud committed by the other spouse or ex-spouse.
The first step is just picking up the phone, emailing our office, or filling our contact form.? A team member will do an initial conversation and get the ball rolling.? Phoenix is a big city but we can meet you anywhere, anytime.? During your initial conversation we will happily schedule a free case consultation.
Contact our Phoenix Office or complete our online contact form today.