Redondo Beach Tax Relief Programs
Basically, neglecting the IRS and hoping they will just go away is perhaps one of the worst things you could do. The longer you wait, the more fees and interest grow. The more the amount you owe grows the more the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) likes it. Since their organizational directive is to collect all monies owed, including any additional penalties and interest, by any reasonable means necessary. As the biggest collection agency in the world, and their regular addition of new auditors, just reaffirms the need that you do not try to face them by yourself. Tax Relief Programs Redondo Beach. The IRS has developed tax relief programs targeted at resolving tax bills with a reasonable solution.
If you’re like most taxpayers, your petrified at the idea of a massive government agency harassing you with IRS agent visits and formal notification letters, in your Redondo Beach CA home or office. This is unfair to you and your family and puts undue stress and worry on your shoulders. This is the exact reason Tax Relief Systems has put together an experienced team of Redondo Beach tax professionals and attorneys to negotiate with the IRS and state of California on your behalf. With just 15 minutes on the telephone with our experts, you’ll learn exactly what you’ll qualify for, and steps to take next.
Give our office a call today! For your Free Consultation. (424)264-5854
Redondo Beach Tax Relief Programs
Your probably wondering what tax relief programs we are referring too. Your options are good but only one will fit your unique circumstance and fit within your financial budget. Our team will walk you through the benefits of each and determine which you should present to the IRS. Most have specific guidelines and requirements that must be followed for you to qualify. The tax relief programs, in Redondo Beach, we speak of include the following:
- Offer in Compromise – An offer in compromise allows a taxpayer to settle taxes owed for far less than the original amount. For this reason, it is one of the most difficult filings to make.
- Penalty Abatement – A penalty abatement allows the removal of penalties owed. The penalties can be forgiven with the appropriate filings and showing appropriate proof.
- Innocent Spouse Relief – Sometimes it is deemed unfair to hold a spouse liable for taxes owed due to a joint tax filing, as observed by the IRS. Innocent spouse relief is a challenging filing and our tax relief professionals can ensure the proper paperwork is filed and will follow through to ensure all tax liabilities have been lifted from the “innocent spouse”.
- Payment Plan Negotiation and Setup – When reducing the tax burden is not an option, setting up a payment plan authorized by the IRS may be needed.
- Hardship/Uncollectible Service – You may be in a difficult financial situation and it may be possible to temporarily stop collection actions by the IRS and have your tax bill declared uncollectible for a period of time until your financial situation improves. Poor financial situation must be proven and demonstrated to the IRS.
- Outstanding Tax Return Filing – If you have outstanding returns in need of filing, our tax professionals can ensure they are filed appropriately with the IRS, while ensuring maximum deductions. Even if your missing important tax documents.
- Tax Levy Removal – You have ignored the IRS long enough that they have begun to seize assets from you, either through your bank account, wage garnishment or physical seizure of assets. Our tax professionals can halt the IRS process. We can protect your valuables
- IRS Wage Garnishment – Wage garnishment is harsh method the IRS can deploy. We can stop the wage garnishments and negotiate a favorable settlement with the state or IRS.
- Audit Representation and Protection of Your Rights – If you have received an audit notification, Tax Relief Systems can represent you in the audit and make sure everything is presented in the correct way. Did you know audits can also be a benefit? Our tax professional will review your tax filing to see if there are any other deductions you missed to potentially offset what the IRS discovers. Our tax professionals have many tactics in audits to ensure things go over smoothly.
If you are experiencing tax problems and need one of these Redondo Beach tax relief programs to help get out of the situation and back on your feet, then contact our Redondo Beach office today and let us start the process. We will relieve the stress of dealing with the IRS and state of California. Any delay will only make matters worse in the end. We are here to help. (424)264-5854