CALL NOW FOR EXPERT LEGAL ADVICE
You Are Not Alone.
Navigate Tax Issues With Ease
How Do Tax Services Work?
When you choose to work with Tax Relief Systems, we’ll start by carrying out a detailed investigation. This involves looking over your tax transcripts and understanding your financial situation to pinpoint the best way forward. Beware of any tax company that promises definite results without first reviewing your tax history and financial status – they’re likely not being honest.
A reputable tax resolution service can help individuals file unfiled tax returns, obtain maximum deductions, stop bank levies, stop wage garnishments, help with audits, possibly remove or lower tax fines, help with tax liabilities, get the taxpayer back into full tax compliance and most importantly prevent future actions from the taxation authorities while keeping your best interest and financial situation in mind.
Services We Offer
Tax Debt Relief, Tax Preparation
Our Work Process
What Options are Available to Resolve My Tax Problems?
The options to resolve your problem are dependent upon your tax situation. Things that may be considered are errors made by the taxation authorities, financial standing of the taxpayer and more. Below are some methods that can possibly be used to resolve your tax problem.
- Appeal: The IRS and many states provide the taxpayer the ability to appeal certain tax actions, whether they are enforcement actions or decisions that a taxpayer wants to challenge.
- PPIA: This method allows the taxpayer to make a payment amount they can afford each month. The statute of limitations may expire before the total amount is satisfied.
- Fines Abatement: If it can be proven that the taxpayer has an acceptable reason for not staying in compliance with the tax laws, the taxation authorities may waive fines that were charged.
- Filing Tax Returns: Sometimes just filing tax returns that were due can help you alleviate any tax problems.
- Uncollectible/Hardship: Any type of activities against the taxpayer may be stopped until the taxpayer’s financial situation improves. If the financial situation does not improve by the time the statute of limitations expire, the amount in question does not have to paid.
- Amending Tax Returns: Many situations come up where the taxpayer may have made errors with a prior filing or the taxation authorities filed on the taxpayers behalf which caused them to have a higher liability than they actually should have. Amending these returns can significantly change the tax balance due, or possibly even be due a refund.
Highly professional and tenacious. Their communication truly embodies what it means to provide customer service. From the beginning, they provided guidance, answered questions, and even when I delayed, they continued to provide us with understanding and support. Heather is the poster child as your IRS body guard keeping them at bay. In addition, their timely manner provides comfort and relief as they continually update you. Oh, and the best thing? They’re flexible with payments. We weren’t necessarily in the position to afford them, but they worked with us and made it happen. Who does that? They do. A personal thank you to Mr. Lococo. You and your staff epitomize good people. I very highly recommend Tax Relief Systems!
I’ve used them twice, the 1st time they resolved my tax problems and the 2nd time they filed my taxes. Both times services were very satisfactory. Their staff is very professional and down to earth, so they make the customer feel comfortable. Each time I’ve used them they’ve responded to everything I’ve asked them to do. They did it all, so I was very happy about that. I definitely recommend Tax Relief Systems.
They were very good they always kept in contact with me, sent emails back in a timely manner and are very flexible in payment. Sometimes I am not always able to make the payments and they have always gave me the flexibility to pay what I had. I had another company before them and it was a nightmare but Tax Relief Systems were always in touch and very professional. Mr. Lococo and his team are good people and I have recommended another Officer to them who is also happy with their service.
Contact Tax Relief Systems
"*" indicates required fields