Tax Attorney Iowa City IA
When are tax attorneys most often called? When two parties cannot settle a claim or disagreement on their own, that is when people tend to call an attorney. Money is often the main sticking point, more often than the specific reason of what started the disagreement originally. Coming back to the original question, the need for a tax attorney is not very different. Tax attorneys, in Iowa City, are needed in a disagreement, with the IRS or the State of Illinois, as it relates to the amount of tax owed to the federal or state government. A Iowa City Tax Attorney is best involved when the first contact with the IRS is received, which is a formal notification in the mail. If you find yourself in this unfortunate situation and you are a Iowa City taxpayer, reach out to our Iowa City team at Tax Relief Systems. Tax Relief Systems will provide you with the tax representation needed to obtain justice and enjoy life free of tax debt.
Our Iowa City Tax Attorneys start with a line by line review with a complete examination of your issue. The distinctiveness of your tax issue allows for the opportunity to ensure you are making the right choice when it comes time to settle. When we work to settle your tax debt, we also focused on protecting your rights as a taxpayer. According to IRS.gov, your rights include:
- The Right to Quality Service
- The Right to Pay No More than the Correct Amount of Tax
- The Right to Challenge the IRS’s Position and be Heard
- The Right to Appeal an IRS Decision in an Independent Forum
- The Right to Finality
- The Right to Privacy
- The Right to Confidentiality
- The Right to Retain Representation
- The Right to a Fair and Just Tax System
- The Right to be Informed
The IRS must adhere to these rights; nevertheless, humans are flawed, and your rights could be infringed upon thus you should be made aware. You need the protection only an experienced Iowa City tax attorney can offer.
On the flip side, a tax attorney works for you and our attorneys are no different. A Iowa City tax attorney has a list of things they can and will do for you depending on your specific tax issue, such as:
The job of a tax attorney is straightforward:
- A tax attorney will protect you from IRS error, misuse, as well as intimidation.
- A tax attorney will submit an amended income tax return.
- A tax attorney will set up a correctly organized layaway plan limiting charges in the future.
- A tax attorney will bring you back into legal conformity.
- A tax attorney will take care of an IRS lien or levy and assistance to get them released.
- A tax attorney will assist clear up and resolve your tax problem via programs set up to assist you.
- A tax attorney will interpret your tax obligation.
Tax Relief Systems has helped Iowa City residents and businesses for many years and has the unsurpassed experience in managing all elements of tax resolution and negotiation. All choices will be made available and a recommendation of action will be provided. Call us today and discover why other citizens of Iowa City, IL have chosen Tax Relief Systems to handle their IRS problems. (920)770-3937