Tax Attorney Los Angeles
Attorneys, in general, are often called in when two parties cannot settle a claim or disagreement on their own. Money is often the main sticking point, more so than the specific nuance of what started the disagreement in the first place. The need for a tax attorney is no different, fundamentally speaking. If you need a tax attorney it is most likely you have a disagreement, with the IRS or California Franchise Tax Board, as it pertains to the amount owed to the government. The first contact with one of these entities is a formal notification in the mail. If you find yourself in this unfortunate situation and you reside in Los Angeles, reach out to our team at Tax Relief Systems. Tax Relief Systems will provide you with the tax representation you require to obtain justice and enjoy life free of tax debt.
Line by line review with a complete examination of your situation. The uniqueness of your tax situation affords you the opportunity make sure you are making the right choice when it comes time to settle. When we work to settle your tax debt, we also focused on protecting your rights as a taxpayer. According to IRS.gov, your rights include:
- The Right to be Informed
- The Right to Quality Service
- The Right to Pay No More than the Correct Amount of Tax
- The Right to Challenge the IRS’s Position and be Heard
- The Right to Appeal an IRS Decision in an Independent Forum
- The Right to Finality
- The Right to Privacy
- The Right to Confidentiality
- The Right to Retain Representation
- The Right to a Fair and Just Tax System
The IRS must adhere to these rights; nevertheless, humans are imperfect and your rights could be infringed upon thus you should be made aware. You need the protection only an experienced Los Angeles tax attorney can offer.
On the flip side, a tax attorney works for you and our attorneys are no different. A Los Angeles tax attorney has a list of things they can and will do for you depending on your specific tax situation, such as:
The job of a tax attorney is straightforward:
- A tax attorney will interpret your tax obligation.
- A tax attorney will protect you from IRS error, misuse, as well as intimidation.
- A tax attorney will submit an amended income tax return.
- A tax attorney will set up a correctly organized layaway plan limiting charges in the future.
- A tax attorney will bring you back into legal conformity.
- A tax attorney will take care of an IRS lien or levy and assistance to get them released.
- A tax attorney will assist clear up and resolve your tax problem via programs set up to assist you.
Tax Relief Systems has helped Los Angeles residents and businesses for many years and has the unsurpassed experience in managing all elements of tax resolution and negotiation. All choices will be made available and a recommendation of action will be provided. Call us today and discover why other citizens of Los Angeles, CA have chosen Tax Relief Systems to handle their IRS problems. (424)264-5854
Moreover, when dealing with the California Board of Equalization (BOE) and Employment Development Department (EDD), Tax Relief Systems has the experience and knowledge to represent your interests and help you find an amicable resolution.