Tax Relief Banning
Through our years of experience, we have seen many good, law abiding citizens in dire situations due to one mistake or one misstep with their tax returns and unfortunately the IRS wants their money. If you have found yourself in this situation, remember you’re not alone. Every year, numerous Banning taxpayers learn they owe more than $10,000 in taxes, which is more than they can possibly afford. Many have no idea where to start or even how to repay their back taxes. Occasionally, we find these people are struggling to pay this year’s taxes also. We have good news. The Internal Revenue Service recognizes tax debt can be an overwhelming burden and has generously created tax relief programs focused on helping taxpayers get caught up and back on track. If you live in Banning and owe the IRS more than$10,000, then Tax Relief Systems can help you understand what exactly tax relief is, what options are available, and the steps needed to resolve the situation.
Did you know? According to recent IRS estimates, Americans owe approximately $458 billion in federal taxes. This is also known as the “tax gap”, which is the difference between the amount taxpayers owe and amount paid. The deficit is too large for the U.S. government to ignore. The IRS has hired more agents to locate and obtain the missing tax money, with a two-pronged approach. First, the IRS likes to carry a stick to force payment such as: initiating audits, hefty fines, levies, garnishments, public auctions and interest payments for taxpayers who pay late or don’t file their tax returns. The available options for Banning, CA citizens are noteworthy, however, only certain ones will work in each unique situation. You will need the help of an experienced tax relief agency to find and obtain the best resolution for your situation.
The IRS has specified that every taxpayer has a set of fundamental rights. Hiring an honest and dependable tax relief company such as, Tax Relief Systems for your Banning tax issues, will guarantee you are properly represented and your rights are protected. According to IRS.gov, you are afforded the following rights:
- The Right to Retain Representation
- The Right to Be Informed
- The Right to Finality
- The Right to Pay No More than the Correct Amount of Tax
- The Right to Quality Service
- The Right to Challenge the IRS’s Position and Be Heard
- The Right to Appeal an IRS Decision in an Independent Forum
- The Right to Privacy
- The Right to Confidentiality
- The Right to a Fair and Just Tax System
Consequently, if you are behind on your taxes, no need to worry. We have tactics to help manage, reduce, or forgive your tax debt. Some of the available options include: Offer in Compromise, Installment Agreements, Currently Not Collectible Status, Penalty Abatement, Tax Lien Withdrawal, Levy Appeal, Bankruptcy, Innocent Spouse Relief, and Tax Preparation. Remember, procrastination is not a viable option. The most important thing you can do right now is take action and contact Tax Relief Systems, LLC in Banning, directly and start the process.
Briefly, some of the benefits of working with a tax relief company, which cannot be understated.
- IRS auditors and collectors have respect for experienced tax professionals. Due to this respect, they are less likely to question their claims.
- The majority of interactions with the IRS will be handled by your tax professional. Not only will this save you valuable time but negates any intimidation methods the IRS agents have in their arsenal.
- The bureaucracy of the IRS is often overwhelming and tax relief professionals know the deals available and how to maneuver through the IRS bureaucracy.
- Tax professionals can protect you from disclosing too much information to the IRS.
- A tax professionals has the knowledge, strategy advice, and experience of dealing with the IRS for years, sometimes decades
Therefore, if you live in Banning and need to find out what tax relief programs you qualify for, call today or complete our simple form to receive a free initial consultation with a tax professional.
Tax Relief Systems also handles all California Board of Equalization (BOE) and Employment Development Department (EDD) issues and resolutions on your behalf.