Tax Relief Charleston SC
There are only two things in life that are constant, and that is death and taxes. Taxes have been around since the invention of government. Some governments have been more oppressive and others more compassionate. This has been true over time for the United States. Our government has gone through its machinations from high level taxation to the lower more reasonable tax levels. However, there is one thing that has made the United States more companionate and caring, if you can say that, is its willingness to design and implement tax relief, on a case by case basis. Tax Relief Charleston is spearheaded by the premier tax relief specialists, Tax Relief Systems, LLC. Charleston, SC taxpayers, both business and personal, can find, with the help of Tax Relief Systems, stress reducing tax relief that perfectly fits their unique situation.
Charleston Tax Relief covers many situations, each with their own uniqueness. Whether you have unfiled tax returns, simple mistakes, or another situation, Tax Relief Systems can help. We have a team of Charleston experts trained and highly experienced in the inner workings of the IRS, due to years of communication and interaction. We know how they approach each situation and will help find you an optimal tax resolution. Your interaction with IRS probably started, like everyone else, with a notification in your Charleston mailbox. This notification was formal and seemed very normal until you got to the part that you owe more than $10,000. If you’re like most, this surprised you and a little anxiety set in. You’re not alone. Many Charleston taxpayers receive these notifications. A piece of advice do not speak and negotiate with the IRS alone. The IRS is singularly focused on collecting money deemed owed from their calculations, without taking into consideration your unique situation. The IRS will use tactics, including intimidation, to collect these funds. As stated, you’re not alone. If you call our Charleston tax relief team at (204)803-5118, we can get started immediately on your situation.
What are your Tax Relief Charleston SC options?
The options for tax relief in Charleston are many and finding the one that fits your unique situation is our singular focus along with relieving the stress on you, your family, and your business. The options available include:
- Innocent Spouse Relief - If the actions of your spouse caused the tax problem and you were unaware of or had no part in those actions, you can request tax resolution called “innocent spouse relief” and have the tax debt and penalties removed.
- IRS Tax Dischargev - In some very limited cases, delinquent taxes can be discharged through a bankruptcy. This is a special situation with very specific parameters.
- Wage Garnishment - Wage garnishments are another form of tax levy, though the seizure of assets from your paycheck is an ongoing process. If the levy on your wages is removed through tax resolution, the wage garnishments will be stopped.
- Release of Tax Levy – If you cannot pay the tax debt in full before the IRS is scheduled to seize your Charleston assets, you may be able to remove the tax levy anyway with proper tax resolution by setting up an installment plan with the IRS or by making other arrangements.
- Tax Levy Removal - You can get the IRS to remove Notice of Federal Tax Lien, on your Charleston property and assets, if you can show that the IRS was in the wrong.
- Tax Debt Payment Plan – A negotiation with the IRS to allow for payment of tax debt over time.
- Offer in Compromise – This is a negotiated settlement of tax debt for substantially reduced amount.