Tax Relief Indio
Tax Relief Systems has experienced almost every situation involving the complicated industry of tax relief. One of the most humbling situation is the unfortunate ones where good, law abiding citizens find themselves in a complicated situation resulting a mistake or misstep. Their actions have positioned them where the IRS wants their money and they have no idea of where to start or begin. Does this situation sound familiar? If so, don’t try to resolve it on your own. Many Indio residents and business owners are often surprised to discover they owe more than $10,000 in taxes. This is an amount most people are not able to pay. The inability to pay may also be reflected in the current taxes. Good news has landed. The Internal Revenue Service has recognized the ability to pay dilemma and the overwhelming nature of the IRS. To remedy this, the IRS has kindly created tax relief programs focused on helping taxpayers. If you live in Indio and owe the IRS more than $10,000, then Tax Relief Systems is ready to help you understand tax relief and the detailed options available, and the steps needed to resolve the situation.
The IRS has calculated that Americans owe nearly $458 billion in federal taxes. This difference between what amount owed and amount paid is the “tax gap”. The US government cannot ignore a deficit this large, therefore they want to resolve the issue. The IRS hired more agents to locate and retrieve the missing tax money. They have taken an effective two-pronged approach. The IRS prefers to carry a stick to force payment including: initiating audits, hefty fines, levies, garnishments, public auctions and interest payments for taxpayers who pay late or don’t file their tax returns. The available options for Indio, CA inhabitants are significant, however, only certain options will work in each unique situation. You will need the help of an experienced tax relief agency to find and obtain the best resolution for your situation.
The IRS has specified that every taxpayer has a set of fundamental rights. Hiring an honest and dependable tax relief company such as, Tax Relief Systems for your Indio tax issues, will guarantee you are properly represented and your rights are protected. According to IRS.gov, you are afforded the following rights:
- The Right to Quality Service
- The Right to Challenge the IRS’s Position and Be Heard
- The Right to Appeal an IRS Decision in an Independent Forum
- The Right to Privacy
- The Right to Confidentiality
- The Right to a Fair and Just Tax System
- The Right to Retain Representation
- The Right to Be Informed
- The Right to Finality
- The Right to Pay No More than the Correct Amount of Tax
Subsequently, if you find yourself behind on your taxes, you have no reason to worry. We have special methods to help manage, reduce, or forgive your tax debt. Some of the available options include: Offer in Compromise, Installment Agreements, Currently Not Collectible Status, Penalty Abatement, Tax Lien Withdrawal, Levy Appeal, Bankruptcy, Innocent Spouse Relief, and Tax Preparation. Remember, procrastination is not a viable option. The most important thing you can do right now is take action and contact Tax Relief Systems, LLC in Indio, directly and start the process.
Some of the benefits of working with a tax relief company, which cannot be understated.
- A tax professionals has the knowledge, strategy advice, and experience of dealing with the IRS for years, sometimes decades
- IRS auditors and collectors have respect for experienced tax professionals. Due to this respect, they are less likely to question their claims.
- The majority of interactions with the IRS will be handled by your tax professional. Not only will this save you valuable time but negates any intimidation methods the IRS agents have in their arsenal.
- The bureaucracy of the IRS is often overwhelming and tax relief professionals know the deals available and how to maneuver through the IRS bureaucracy.
- Tax professionals can protect you from disclosing too much information to the IRS.
Therefore, if you live in Indio and need to find out what tax relief programs you qualify for, call today or complete our simple form to receive a free initial consultation with a tax professional.