Tax Relief Systems has experienced almost every situation encapsulating tax relief. One of the most humbling is the unfortunate situations where good, law abiding citizens are in dire situations due to one mistake or misstep. Their actions have placed them in a position where the IRS wants their money and they have no idea of where to start or begin. Have found yourself in this situation? If so, you’re not alone. Many Palm Desert taxpayers are surprised to learn they owe more than $10,000 in taxes, which is possibly more than they can afford. We find if they are behind on last year’s taxes, then they are most likely struggling to pay this year’s taxes. Good news has arrived. The Internal Revenue Service has recognized your dilemma and has graciously created tax relief programs focused on helping taxpayers. If you live in Palm Desert and owe the IRS more than$10,000, then Tax Relief Systems is available to help you understand tax relief and the precise options available, and the steps needed to resolve the situation.
The IRS has estimated Americans owe approximately $458 billion in federal taxes. Also, known as the “tax gap”. The difference between the amount taxpayers owe and amount paid. The US government cannot ignore a deficit this large, therefore they have set out to resolve the issue. The IRS hired more agents to locate and retrieve the missing tax money. They have taken an effective two-pronged approach. The IRS prefers to carry a stick to force payment including: initiating audits, hefty fines, levies, garnishments, public auctions and interest payments for taxpayers who pay late or don’t file their tax returns. The available options for Palm Desert, CA inhabitants are significant, however, only certain options will work in each unique situation. You will need the help of an experienced tax relief agency to find and obtain the best resolution for your situation.
Some of the benefits of working with a tax relief company, which cannot be understated.
- A tax professionals has the knowledge, strategy advice, and experience of dealing with the IRS for years, sometimes decades
- IRS auditors and collectors have respect for experienced tax professionals. Due to this respect, they are less likely to question their claims.
- The majority of interactions with the IRS will be handled by your tax professional. Not only will this save you valuable time but negates any intimidation methods the IRS agents have in their arsenal.
- The bureaucracy of the IRS is often overwhelming and tax relief professionals know the deals available and how to maneuver through the IRS bureaucracy.
- Tax professionals can protect you from disclosing too much information to the IRS.
The IRS has specified that every taxpayer has a set of fundamental rights. Hiring an honest and dependable tax relief company such as, Tax Relief Systems for your Palm Desert tax issues, will guarantee you are properly represented and your rights are protected. Per IRS.gov, you are afforded the following rights:
- The Right to Quality Service
- The Right to Challenge the IRS’s Position and Be Heard
- The Right to Appeal an IRS Decision in an Independent Forum
- The Right to Privacy
- The Right to Confidentiality
- The Right to a Fair and Just Tax System
- The Right to Retain Representation
- The Right to Be Informed
- The Right to Finality
- The Right to Pay No More than the Correct Amount of Tax
Subsequently, if you find yourself behind on your taxes, you have no reason to worry. We have special methods to help manage, reduce, or forgive your tax debt. Some of the available options include: Offer in Compromise, Installment Agreements, Currently Not Collectible Status, Penalty Abatement, Tax Lien Withdrawal, Levy Appeal, Bankruptcy, Innocent Spouse Relief, and Tax Preparation. Remember, procrastination is not a viable option. The most important thing you can do right now is act and contact Tax Relief Systems, LLC in Palm Desert, directly and start the process.
Therefore, if you live in Palm Desert and need to find out what tax relief programs you qualify for, call today or complete our simple form to receive a free initial consultation with a tax professional.