Are you experiencing an unexpected financial hardship that has cause you to get behind on your taxes? Has stress and feelings of embarrassment and overwhelm begun to consume your life?? Even for the strong and forthright individual can be paralyzed and not know which way to turn.? The IRS is intimidating.? Living in San Francisco among the nice the nice climate and the natural beauty, will not protect you from the long arm of the IRS.? At Tax Relief Systems, LLC, I know how isolating and challenging a tax problem can be.
If not handled properly and quickly, debt and tax trouble can cause increased stress, sleepless nights and keep a person and family rooted in debt for years.? Penalty fees and interest rates levied by the IRS could cause the debt to skyrocket and eventually become perceived unsolvable. Tax Relief Systems offers San Francisco residents services that can help put their life of debt behind them and point them toward the path of tax relief!? Remember there is only one shot at tax relief and it has to be done right the first time.
Some of our services include:
- Innocent Spouse Relief ? This type of relief is intended to provide financial help when one spouse has been shown to be the victim of financial fraud committed by the other spouse or ex-spouse.
- Back Taxes Owed ? This is a very common IRS issue and is the result of not paying taxes due on time. If delinquent payment is continued, the fines and penalties can make repayment tough. It is recommended to seek help immediately to remedy this problem as soon as possible.
- IRS Liens ? A lien is a collection method by which the government can place a legal claim against your property due to failure to pay off a tax debt.
- IRS Levies ? This method of collection results in the seizure of property to satisfy tax debt. In this case they hold the property until you pay the debt.
- Payment Plan ? Also known as installment agreements, payment plans allow the taxpayer to pay the tax debt over time in equal payments. This is negotiated with the help of our team.
- IRS Seizures ? Outstanding tax debt or tax dollars owed, the IRS can seize your property and sell it. Often, this method will leave the taxpayer without a dime.
- IRS Wage Garnishment ? The IRS can garnish (take money from) your paycheck.
- Late Tax Return Filing
- Non-Filed Tax Returns
- Offer in Compromise ? This is an alternative method for settling a tax debt. The compromise can allow you to settle your tax debt for less than the full amount that was originally owed.
- Payroll Tax Problems
All it takes is one phone call or email to get the ball rolling with our team.? San Francisco is a big city but we can meet you anywhere, anytime.? When you contact Tax Relief Systems, LLC, you will be able to speak to a friendly voice that happily schedule a free case consultation.
Contact our San Francisco Office or complete our online contact form today.