Tax Relief Santa Ana
We have seen it time after time, good, law abiding citizens make one mistake or one misstep with their tax returns and the IRS is on them in an instant. If you are one of these people, remember you’re not alone. Annually, many Santa Ana taxpayers discover they owe more than $10,000 in taxes, which is more than they can afford to pay. Many have no idea where to start let alone how to repay their back taxes. Sometimes, these people are struggling to pay this year’s taxes. We have good news. The Internal Revenue Service understands tax debt can be an overwhelming burden and has kindly created tax relief programs intended to help taxpayers get caught up and back on track. If you live in Santa Ana and owe the IRS more than you can pay immediately, then Tax Relief Systems can help you understand what exactly tax relief is, what options are available, and the steps needed to resolve the situation.
Did you know, according to IRS estimates, Americans owe a total of $458 billion in federal taxes. This is also known as the “tax gap”, which is the difference between the amount taxpayers owe and what is paid. This is too large of a deficit for the U.S. government to ignore and its getting larger. The IRS is hiring more agents to track down the missing tax money, but they are taking a two-pronged approach. One is to carry a stick to force payment such as: initiating audits, hefty fines, levies, garnishments, public auctions and interest payments for taxpayers who pay late or don’t file their tax returns. The options available for Santa Ana, CA residents are plenty but only certain ones will work in each unique situation. It takes the help of an experienced tax relief agency to find and obtain the best situation for you.
The IRS has stated that every taxpayer has a set of fundamental rights. Hiring a good and reliable tax relief company such as, Tax Relief Systems for your Santa Ana tax problems, will make sure you are properly represented and your rights are being protected. According to IRS.gov, you have the following rights:
- The Right to Be Informed
- The Right to Quality Service
- The Right to Pay No More than the Correct Amount of Tax
- The Right to Challenge the IRS’s Position and Be Heard
- The Right to Appeal an IRS Decision in an Independent Forum
- The Right to Finality
- The Right to Privacy
- The Right to Confidentiality
- The Right to Retain Representation
- The Right to a Fair and Just Tax System
Therefore, if you are behind on your taxes, don’t panic. We have strategies to help manage, reduce, or forgive your tax debt. Some of the available options include: Offer in Compromise, Installment Agreements, Currently Not Collectible Status, Penalty Abatement, Tax Lien Withdrawal, Levy Appeal, Bankruptcy, Innocent Spouse Relief, and Tax Preparation. Remember, procrastination is not an option. The most important thing you can do right now is take action and contact Tax Relief Systems, LLC in Santa Ana, immediately and get the ball rolling in your favor.
Quickly, we can run through some of the benefits of working with a tax relief company.
- A tax professionals has the knowledge, strategy advice, and experience of dealing with the IRS for years, sometimes decades.
- IRS auditors and collectors have respect for experienced tax professionals. Due to this respect, they are less likely to question their claims.
- The majority of interactions with the IRS will be handled by your tax professional. Not only will this save you valuable time but negates any intimidation methods the IRS agents have in their arsenal.
- The bureaucracy of the IRS is often overwhelming and tax relief professionals know the deals available and how to maneuver through the IRS bureaucracy.
- Tax professionals can protect you from disclosing too much information to the IRS.
Therefore, if you live in Santa Ana and need to find out what tax relief programs you qualify for, call today or complete our simple form to receive a free initial consultation with a tax professional.